Benefits of a Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Platform
The trend for businesses to update on-premise based PBX platforms and migrate their contact center into the cloud continues to grow. Metrigy’s recent “Customer Engagement Transformation” study of 700 organizations revealed that over 60% of organizations have adopted cloud-based contact center technology.
CCaaS is a cloud-based solution that allows a business to utilize a contact center provider’s software, purchasing only the technology they need, thereby reducing internal IT support and cost. CCaaS platforms consist of a software subscription instead of the more traditional purchase/own model. In addition to substantial financial benefits, it also eliminates the need for a business to manage and maintain the platform.
The benefits of a CCaaS model include:
- An average per agent annual savings of 35.6% (CCaaS @ $1,356 vs. on-premises @ $2,104)
- CCaaS platforms are typically operational expense (OpEx) based (i.e.a license per agent cost), with capital expenditures (CapEx) limited to installation and training
- Improved flexibility and scalability as needs change (i.e. a pay-as-you-go model that accommodates a company’s needs and growth
- Easier implementation with existing, on-premises contact center platforms
- Does not require the organization to test new supporting software and/or servers
- Improved ability to access advanced applications and functionalities (i.e. AI)
- Legacy CCaaS providers have limited capabilities
- Increased ways to communicate (i.e. Omnichannel capabilities: phone, email, chat and sms) due to the ease of adoption
- CCaaS @ 6.31 channels vs. on-premises @ 4.71
- Organizations with 8+ channels have significantly better customer ratings than those with less than four
Televergence has partnerships with several CCaaS providers. This access to a broad variety of CCaaS platforms with omnichannel capabilities, coupled with our technical team and expertise, ensures a cost-effective, custom solution for each customer.
For more information on this service, please call Ira Globerson, VP of Sales at 213-943-2023 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org